Job Description and Responsibilities
Nalpeiron (www.nalpeiron.com) is seeking a motivated technical employee interested in furthering their career in software development and excited to work with the newest technologies in Software Licensing and Software Analytics. This individual will work on varying projects with internal web designers, developers and project managers, as well as be assigned projects to complete on an individual level. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, proof of development experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
Web Development Tools Used at Nalpeiron Include
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of previous experience troubleshooting in Application Software Support/ Technical Support/ Helpdesk environment
• Some Linux experience very desirable.
• Knowledge of common web technologies (HTTP, REST, Web Services, XML, JSON etc.)
• Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers may have with the web based portions of Nalpeiron SaaS and client-side products.
• General technical support via Zendesk ticketing system.
• Work closely with other members of the Development team to identify research and document any problems reported in JIRA bug tracking system
• Keeping web related documentation up-to date and correct
• Manage technical online record-keeping including the collection and sharing of data, creation of reports, and implementing technical administrative processes
• Testing and support of the Nalpeiron Q&A process for our products and services
• Supporting and contributing to the knowledgebase and documentation
• Experience in UX design and development
• Experience with other non-MS languages like C/C++, Java and others
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with testing tools and scripts
• Microsoft SQL Server Database Admin and Configuration
• Experience with MongoDB
• AWS Certification
This is a full-time position, working from your own home office but working with an International team and meeting once a week, with great career prospects as we grow.
• Hours: Full-time flexible working hours (from home, no commute)
• Compensation: Based on experience
• Learning Benefits: We provide an annual stipend to pursue your choice of professional training opportunities, including workshops, class, books, etc
• Benefits Package: Paid Holidays, Annual and Health Leave, 5-day Work Week
Direct candidate submissions only. No recruiters or staffing agencies. Do not contact this company with offers or solicitations for recruitment and/or staffing services.
Tagged as: c#