Tech Lead for Java system development (f/m/d) – Zühlke Careers
What your job will involve:
• As a member of the project team, the biggest part of your work is programming. You enjoy the development of innovative and complex systems and attach importance to high quality.
• You have the responsibility to lead your team technically and to support them with strong communication skills and partnership in word and deed. Together you will develop tailor-made products for the consumer goods, medical technology or mechanical engineering industries. Our solutions focus on business value for the customer and user experience for the end customer.
• Continuous learning will be an essential part of your work. You will identify your own personal training needs and be a career coach for your team to advise them about specialist training.
• Within a project, you will develop an in-depth understanding of its domains and requirements. You will be happy to share your valuable experience with customers and give them specialist technical advice. You will also get the opportunity to share your knowledge internally as part of gatherings, dojos and technology camps – locally with your team, but also internationally within the Zühlke Group.
What you should offer:
• Your hobbyhorse is software development with a current Java stack (Java 8+, Spring Framework, Spring Boot). You have a high awareness for quality and the necessary skills, such as testing at different levels in an agile environment and test automation.
• You have a wealth of experience in both front- and backend. In the backend you have specialized in the implementation of modern software architectures, such as hexagonal architectures, microservices, cloud native. You are familiar with the common data persistence technologies (SQL databases, Hibernate as well as NoSQL databases). In addition, you have a solid understanding of data modeling and API design.
• You bring along a specialization in frontend and experience with modern web application frameworks like React or Angular. Cloud-based technologies like AWS and Kubernetes are not new to you. You have DevOps in your blood and know how to build, deploy and operate a system.
• You have a technical degree in the area of information technology from a university or a university of applied sciences. You also speak fluent English and have basic proficiency in German.
• Are you good at finding creative solutions, want to work independently and have the courage to think outside the box? Then we want to meet you!
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day! Tech Lead for Java system development (f/m/d) – Zühlke Careers What else you can expect:
• A family-friendly approach: on request, you may reduce your working hours to 80%, take unpaid leave or work from home. We offer care solutions in the event of family emergencies. We also provide a kindergarten allowance and 10 days unpaid leave if your child is ill.
• Working environment: for us, professional cooperation and cordial relations between colleagues is a top priority. You will find experts in every department who are available to give you personal or technical advice. This means that you can develop solutions together and learn from each other.
• Personal responsibility & freedom: our management style is based on trust and allows you to make independent decisions and benefit from short decision-making processes, e.g. easy ordering of equipment and the opportunity to work flexible hours
Tagged as: java[...]