WE OFFER THE OPPORTUNITY TO
• Work on products that matter, with value for doctors and patients.
• Make a difference in a company that values technical excellence.
• Work in a modern international company with frequent contact to international offices
• Join our diverse local development team, connected world-wide to colleague teams.
• Work in a small team, now 6 man-strong growing to 11, that cares about code reviews, testing and automation.
• Have fun and work in a productive environment.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
• In-depth knowledge of C# or C++
• Experience, or at least a strong interest, in testing your own code, code reviews and other processes and tools that make you a better developer
• Verbal and written communication skills in English – Dutch skills are not required
• Knowledge of JIRA/Spirateam, Jenkins, DICOM and/or HL7 is a plus
• Product support and/or medical sector experience are a plus
• Teaching and coaching skills and experience are a plus
• We require that you can work out of our office in Veenendaal, The Netherlands. You must already hold a working permit for The Netherlands/EU when applying.
• Applications must include a cover letter.
• Analytical Skills – Interprets and digests complex information, applies logic and sound critical thinking to astutely evaluate information, identifies flaws in reasoning but integrates good judgment in presenting findings, creates insightful and comprehensible reports, devises improvements or corrections to processes/procedures/plans based on strong analytical findings.
• Customer Focus – Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.
• Decision Making/Judgment – Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, communicates decisions to others.
• Product Knowledge (to be gained on the job) – Knows and explains product features/benefits, understands the full product line, understands customer’s business operations and needs, understands/responds to the competition, applies market knowledge.
• Vision and Values – Supports values and daily actions and decisions, communicates vision and values to others, generates enthusiasm, incorporates vision when planning.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Vital offers a dynamic work place, and room for learning and growth. This is an environment in which things move quickly and you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats. We have a casual dress code, offer flexible work hours and actively foster work-life balance, because anything else simply isn’t sustainable. Our Veenendaal office is located near the high way (A12) exit and about 10 minutes’ walk from Veenendaal-de Klomp Train Station. You will become part of a small and growing team of software engineers: architect, developers, testers, documentation expert and UI designer. Our team at Vital loves what we do and has fun doing it together. We look forward to receiving an application from you.
Vital is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Tagged as: c#