Were a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we create is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each others ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it!
Today, the Apple Online Store provides one of the best multichannel commerce experiences in the world operating in 37 countries world-wide!
At the Apple Online Store (AOS), its Engineering team is responsible for the global eCommerce platform that serves millions of customers around the world. We are a team highly skilled Software Engineering Managers, Engineers, Analysts and Project Managers based in Cupertino, Austin, London, Singapore and Hyderabad.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following characteristics and experience:
– Diligent forward thinking individual, ready to aim for and define future visions, rather than simply maintaining status quo.
– Thorough understanding of Internet technologies and architectures and general application development.
– Flexible attitude and willing to tackle new challenges someone who is dynamic, high-energy and works with a sense of urgency.
– Strong understanding of the full life-cycle development process and be eager to influence the processes adopted by the team in delivering projects.
– Enforce and contribute towards architectural & development techniques and standards.
– Willingness to work across the entire software stack, from provisioning of infrastructure through to software design, development and support
– Work timings will vary 4 to 5 days a month to support engineering activities with global teams.