We are looking for great people to join our software development team. If you are the type of engineer that gets excited about complex AWS architectures, and beautiful code, then we are looking for you.
Regardless of role or experience, the recipe for success contains the following ingredients:
• Ambition. We want to do big things… and have an out-sized effect on our customers and entire industries. We’re looking for people who want to be part of that.
• Problem ownership. Find it, frame it, solve it, and teach it.
• Bar raising. Establishing clear expectations is a necessary step — but not sufficient. We’re all about finding ways to push beyond expectations. Each of us must raise the bar for all of us.
• Goal orientation. Our journey is important, of course. But we’re not satisfied with or distracted by the journey; we’re focused on our shared outcomes.
• Relentless optimism. We want to surround ourselves with people who see the glass half-full, people who think in terms of possibilities.
• All in. Making mistakes is necessary for innovation. But we want to be sure we maximize effort, creativity and collaboration.
• Technical. Our hobby is coding, our favorite destination is hackathons, and we binge-watch Coursera…
• Communication. Writing and talking about code is the major part of our day.
There is room for a range of skills. Some you already have and some you will quickly gain when you are here.
• Amazon Connect
• Lambda functions
• Amazon Lex
• API Gateway
• AWS CodePipeline
• EC2 Instance (VM)
• .NET Core
• Web Design Technologies: HTML5, CSS3
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Capable of learning new skills quickly
• Excellent team spirit and teamwork
• Agile (Scaled Agile Framework)
• DevOps (Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
• Behavioral Driven Development
• Design and Architecture
• Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
• Career growth
• Collaborative learning environment
• Working in teams with global IT experts
• Working on enterprise level applications
Tagged as: amazon-web-services