We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Anonos BigPrivacy team.
As a member of our engineering team, you will have responsibility over the ongoing development and maintenance of state-of-the-art data privacy software. You will make expert design decisions and technology recommendations based on your broad knowledge of modern software development.
We are a 100% remote organization. We use Slack and Zoom for communication, Ansible, TravisCI and AWS for CI/CD, and GitHub/ZenHub for tracking user stories. We work using the Kanban methodology, with monthly releases, and have regular backlog grooming meetings and retrospectives to continuously improve our processes.
Anonos takes pride in its high-quality software so you must be committed to a high standard of development and testing. We expect you to think about programming tasks critically and develop code that is clean, reusable, efficient, well-documented, and well-tested. If you can explain what the SOLID principles are and why they are beneficial, how to properly go about refactoring, and compare and contrast various testing frameworks, then you will likely be a good fit for our team.
We are interested in speaking with exceptional people who can bring the following to the team:
– 8+ years of Java software development experience
– Expert-level proficiency with object-oriented design and programming
– 100% committed to test-driven development, this is your preferred practice for developing software
– Experience working with the Apache Spark data processing framework
– Experience with the Spring framework and Spring Boot applications
– Interest in learning new technologies and tools (especially related to big data)
– Comfortable working in an Ubuntu Linux server environment
– Proficiency with Git, Maven and Linux
Tagged as: java[...]