Permanent jobs or long-term freelancers (autonomers).
E36k – E42k salary for permanent positions, based on experience
Up to 220 per day for long-term freelancers based on experience
We are looking for a number of strong and talented senior full-stack developers to join our new Valencia team as either a permanent member of staff or as a long-term freelancer to start anytime over the next couple of months.
The positions will start off home-based but will soon move to office-based,
We are Totally; a Software Development Company with a team of 30+ based in London and Barcelona. We develop high-end bespoke web-based applications, workflow software applications, mobile apps and websites specifically for clients.
The positions we are recruiting for are to be dedicated to one of our clients large and growing suite of applications comprising of multiple front end portals, an extensive workflow system, mobile apps and white label instances.
Our client is based in London so you will be working directly with a London-based team and there will be regular visits to our London office.
You will need to have a minimum of 5 years with the following experience:
– Working with MySQL or MariaDB based database architecture
– Knowledge of or integrating AWS components (e.g. S3, SES, SQS)
– Working within an Agile environment
– Willingness to work with legacy applications based on Zend Framework as well as working on new elements of the system
Ideally you will also have experience:
– Developing mobile app software with React or similar languages
– Working with docker
– Working with Microservices such as, Kubernetes, etc
– Working with package managers and build tools e.g. composer, npm, yarn, webpack
– Understanding of application security requirements e.g. XSS protection, CSRF, Content Security Policies, SQL Injection protection with implementation as standard practice
– Any experience working within a TDD environment would be a bonus
– Any exposure working within a CI/CD environment
– Helping to define systems architecture on projects.
Excellent spoken English is essential to work with us.
You must be self-motivated about developing & maintaining high quality software, a dedicated team player and want to further your experience within web and mobile applications.
We will pay well for the right people with the right experience and can offer either a full time position within our company or a long-term freelance (autonomer) contract.
Please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You MUST include your required salary or rates
Tagged as: php[...]