Aerapass Ltd. is looking for experienced full stack software engineers in a full-time position. You would be helping us developing and improving existing systems, assuring performance and creating a great user experience for our new fin-tech platforms.
We are a small startup with a small developer team with flat hierarchies and flexible work times. You would be helping the mostly remotely-working tech team to settle down right here in Bremen (Germany) to create a reliable core tech team to build Aerapass’ future.
About this position:
– Work closely with our core team to ensure delivery of high quality products
– Work in TypeScript on the backend and frontend, on a daily basis
– Experience with database systems
– Understanding of modern infrastructure including Docker, AWS and Kubernetes is a plus
– Experienced practicing scrum
– 3+ years of production development experience
– Using Git and GitHub to perform code reviews is your idea of coding
– Love for details and quality code
– Experience developing single page applications
– Experience developing backend REST APIs
– A deep understanding and appreciation of testing and assuring continuous quality code
You will get:
– Competitive salary, based on you skills and performance in the team
– Freedom to work in a highly flexible work environment
We carefully consider every applicant that takes the time to apply. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Tagged as: angular[...]