RDI has 17 years of history working as a strategic partner of a major global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) retailer. RDI delivers POS services (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations to the fastest growing food restaurant chain over 120 countries and over 37,500 locations worldwide.
RDI joined Capgemini group in 2017, which has 270,000 collaborators in almost 50 countries.
Our Development Centers are in Budapest and Debrecen (Hungary) and Sao Paulo (Brazil).
· Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle, including design, development, and deployment
· Identify opportunities for technical improvement
· Participate in sizing and definition of stories
· Understand agile processes in development
· Work with BTAs to understand and break down epics into executable stories
· Implementing solutions within the squad: roadmaps, reference architectures, tool recommendations, naming conventions checklist for environment setup, and standardized practices and processes, working in alignment with the principles and processes of agile methodologies to deliver work. They are responsible for designing and maintaining technical solutions
· At least 2 years of relevant experience in product support and/or development
· Highly recommended:
· Python, Shell Script
· Deployment automation tools (Chef, Puppet, TeamCity, Jenkins) and Continuous Integration
· Monitoring tools (NewRelic)
Nice to have:
Backend application – C#
Object Oriented programming
· English skills
· Executes for result
· Superior problem solving skills
· Lead change and innovation
· Behave proactively
· Judgment and decision making
· Critical Thinking and troubleshooting skills