Go Lang/Python Developer IV
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Strong experience with data
Nice to have:
Docker and Kubernetes, Backend (API)
Open for Education
Project Greenfield was created by leaders at client to develop the next generation of mortgage lending products. By focusing on innovation and fostering a culture of autonomy and entrepreneurial spirit, Project Greenfield looks to establish a new model for enterprise innovation.
Key Job Functions:
– Develop compelling features using modern tools and technologies with a focus on building future-proof systems that perform at scale.
– Develop front-end and back-end architectures and applications.
– Work with Devops Engineers to create servers and databases for cross platform optimization, including mobile phones.
– Engage in the full software development product lifecycle as part of a cross-functional, agile team.
– Craft highly scalable, robust, and maintainable microservices using GraphQL.
– Interface with Data Science experts to implement cutting-edge machine learning algorithms in a consumer facing product.
– Work with QA Engineering to develop test plans, including writing unit, end-to-end and integration tests.
– 5+ years experience building, maintaining and deploying production features to users at scale
– 5+ years experience operating in an agile environment
– Experience with the following technologies: – GO – Python – Amazon Web Services – PostGRES – GraphQL – Docker & Kubernetes
– Experience in an early-mid stage startup environment, where product/market fit is continuing to be evaluated, re-evaluated and recalibrated
Specialized Knowledge And Skills:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related degree, or relevant experience.
– The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
– Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering, testing and architecture.
– Experience working on a variety of software development projects and toolsets.
– Deep programming language knowledge and curiosity.
– Flexible, adaptable, independent and reliable.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Tagged as: python