The world of esports is experiencing an explosive growth. And with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry where data is king, we at Bayes Esports Solutions have claimed our place as the newest leader on the market.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, backed up by our very own machine learning algorithms, we solve real issues that affect organizers, teams and media companies every day. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes in a unique position that allows our team to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
We are passionate gamers at heart—a small, agile team of esports veterans building a truly innovative next-generation data distribution platform. Join us in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan lifestyle, and work with top talent from all over the world.
Our team is looking for an experienced Python developer to support one of our core tech teams. You will be working on our central data aggregation platform, which provides all of our internal services with relevant metadata information about esports matches. You will create interfaces and features based on the needs of other teams and our customers at the Esports Directory.
– Build and maintain Backends in Python / Django
– Build REST APIs with the Django / Django-REST framework
– Build self-maintaining services to provide internally and externally available interfaces
– Build microservices and administrative tools for our services
– Build a company service architecture with other teams
– Support our frontend by implementing React applications
– Deploying and continuously improving the running services on AWS and Kuberenetes
– Create monitoring and maintenance strategies and plans for our services
– A minimum of 5+ years experience in software development
– Good knowledge of Python and Django or Flask
– Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
– Understanding of ergonomic UI/UX principles
– Experience in the following topics is a big plus: AWS, Docker, Kuberenetes, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, ReactJS
– An interest in eSports and gaming
What we offer
– An agile company with a flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
– A young, dynamic team with strong focus on learning and improvement
– Internal training sessions self-organized by your colleagues
– Flextime and sensible working hours
– Gaming rooms to play and crush your enemies with your colleagues
– Company bar with free drinks
– Free coffee and water to stay focused and hydrated and free fruit for a healthy snack
– Free massages once a month
– Subsidized public transportation ticket
– We assist you with your Visa process and relocation
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references including your code samples) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an email containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged as: python[...]