Senior Full Stack Python Django Developer/Dev-Ops (Python, Django, Nginx, PostgreS)
No Agencies Please, we are not looking for a software development “team”.
We are looking for one Senior Full Stack Developer, someone with experience in Python, who is also knowledgeable to other technologies.
The Developer should have extensive experience of Python/Django Web Application frameworks and have the following experience:
• Have strong Python knowledge
• Experience with Django and Django Administration Console
• Experience with build automation and continuous integration (CircleCI)
• Experience with data structure (Postgress)
• Experience with Nginx Webserver
• Familiar with CI concepts and common workflow
• Manage and monitor deploys to our infrastructure. Being unafraid to SSH into a box and get to the root of a problem, as well as being comfortable with Linux administration and debugging
• DevOps experience, especially on Ubuntu/Linux servers
The Developer will be working remotely and reporting to the Company’s COO daily. This role is available NOW, do get in touch as soon as you can. Start date TBC, dependent on finding the right Developer Profile to work on existing task/s and continue to work on new tasks and facilities thereafter, remotely, full time on an ongoing basis.
Further detail can be provided once the right Developer profile is appointed for the role.
Typical Interview Process:
If your application is selected, a member of the Management Team will contact you to schedule an initial phone interview. If selected to move forward, you will complete a basic Coding Assessment. If you pass, you will either move forward to a technical phone call for an additional screening, OR directly be on-boarded to start working on the project.
If you feel this would be a great opportunity for you, please take the time to write us a thoughtful reply. Please put the words “Serious Applicant” at the beginning of your reply, so we know you read this entire job post thoroughly.
Direct candidates only, no third parties, no recruiters, no staffing agencies.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to: