Our client is driven by the mission of making the best project management tool for craftsmen. Their user base spans from electricians and plumbers to unskilled laborer’s, all with a common goal in mind: to optimize their business through IT.
Team size: in Kyiv 4 Front-end developers (2 Senior, and 2 Middle),on client side in Denmark 2 Full stack developers 3 Back-end Developers (PHP), 1 React Native Developers, DevOps and Product Owner.
Development methodology: Scrum.
1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30-40 minutes);
2-nd stage: technical interview with team member (around 1 hour);
3-rd stage: interview with the TL and PO (around 30-40 minutes)
• 2+ years experience with React Native (Redux);
• Experience in testing, deployment, maintenance and releasing mobile applications;
• Experience in building offline-first applications;
• Good understanding of code versioning tools (GIT);
• Experience in Agile software development;
• You can handle the typical developer tools and uses the latest technologies;
• Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
• Good written and spoken communications in English;
• Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges.
• You will be guiding the bootstrap and development of mobile application;
• You will be working on the front-end part of a new platform;
• Development and implementation of new features;
• You will work together with other teammates developers and form the internal development team;
• You will work together with Product Development team from whom you will receive specifications, discuss possibilities and get high fidelity prototypes built in Figma.
As a plus
• To be familiar or to have an experience with GraphQL, AppCenter, Fastlane and CodePush;
• To be familiar or to have an experience with geofencing.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
Working with us you can expect for
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Training’s and conferences in which YOU are interested.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference – and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Tagged as: react-native