It is a mobile-first personal finance app to help their customers attain financial well-being. They provide a personalized experience that is tailored to each users individual needs. They believe that great technology and design will enable a better everyday experience of managing your money.
In Kyiv we are creating team from 3 Golang developers and at client side they have around 10 developers in a team.
Development methodology: Scrum.
1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 40 minutes);
2-nd stage: get to know interview with a Director of Engineering (around 1 hour);
3-rd stage: technical interview with 2 developers from client side (around 1 hour);
• At least 3+ years of experience with Go programming language, its standard library and the respective tooling;
• Experience with automation of cloud infrastructure, preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS);
• Design and development of REST APIs;
• Experience with Docker, Git;
• Experience with messaging system RabbitMQ;
• Test-driven development, unit testing, code review and continuous integration;
• Nice to have experience in fintech projects;
• Good oral and written English;
• You are open for innovative ideas, new methods and techniques.
• Architect, design, develop, test, deploy, and operate services that serve our users;
• Define and drive best engineering practices within your team and teach these practices within the larger engineering community at the company;
• Collaborate with other engineers and mentor more junior engineers;
• Quickly iterate APIs with our mobile engineers to provide the data and services our iOS and Android apps need to solve our customers’ problems.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
Working with us you can expect for
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Tagged as: golang