We are seeking a talented front-end engineer to work with us in building next-generation products. Interested in joining us? We’d love to hear from you.
This role can be considered on either a freelance or full time basis.
What you’ll do:
– Build custom 2D/3D animations and interactive behaviors.
– Build custom web experiences, working with graphic-focused content
– Plan and research best technologies for prototyping and production.
– Contribute to product vision.
– Architect clean, reusable and maintainable modules.
– Deliver beautiful, well implemented code that is light, performant and easy to understand.
Who you are:
– A university graduate with an undergraduate degree or better.
– An experienced engineer with a minimum of 5 years working on front-end code.
– A fast learner, able to adapt to new frameworks quickly.
– A background in writing graphics-focused code.
– Up-to-date with the latest frameworks.
– An English speaker with strong communication skills.
– Equally good at architecting as you are with refactoring.
– Obsessed with clean, reusable modular architecture.
– Focused on workflow and user experience.
– Remote work and a flexible schedule.
– A wide range of challenging problems to solve.
– A stable, revenue-based structure with an existing product (on the market for 5+ years).
– Broad exposure: Your work will be seen and loved by thousands of users.
– A highly acclaimed platform with a loyal user base.
– A small, friendly, engineering team.
– Product-focused, non-corporate management.
Extras that will make you stand out:
– An eye for design.
– Experience with frameworks like three.js, vue.js
– Experience with using Adobe and other industry standard graphics tools.
More about Context: