Our client is looking for an Experienced QA Automation Engineer to join the team that is one of the fastest growing online-school of English for children aged 4-12.
– Immerse yourself in the business logic of the entire application ecosystem of the company
– Preparation of a plan and prioritization of testing work Development of API tests (business logic testing) for rapid detection of regression
– Development of UI tests (web / mobile apps)
– Integration of autotesting into the current deployment processes on qaprod
– Mentor junior colleagues, make up growth maps, share experience
– Work with your own hands when necessary, checking new features
Tools: CypressIO/ Puppetier – UI WireShark, Fiddler, Postman Docker, Python 3.x , JS Jenkins, Teamcity, git CI flow etc git
– Experience in testing distributed loaded systems (web, backend, mobile);
– Ability to read tracebacks backend frontend of errors;
– Ability to quickly learn a new technology / tool, conduct RnD
It is a plus if you have:
– Experience in carrying out load testing, analysis of results;
– Experience in automating testing of mobile applications;
– Experience setting up CI from scratch
· Any location – remote work or work from one of our offices or from a co-working near your home – up to you
· Full-time employment;
· Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week;
· Competitive salary & Bonuses and option programs are available.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on email@example.com or www.laveco.com.