Our client is looking for an Experienced Python Developer to join the team that is one of the fastest growing online-school of English for children aged 4-12.
· Participation in the beckend development of the educational platform
· Writing and maintaining unit tests for your own code
· Participation in the code review
· Development and protection of the module architecture in front of colleagues
· Joint work with other departments of the company to clarify tasks and decent ways of implementation
· Working with the technology stack: Python 3.6, PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy, Celery, Rabbitmq, Redis, Buildout, Rest API, Socket.io, Docker.
· Good knowledge of Python, industrial development experience of 3+ years
· Experience in Agile teams – Kanban, Scrum, daily standups
· Experience with modern development tools: JIRA, GitHub and others
· Experience in writing unit tests (py.test, mock, etc.)
· Experience in designing and developing scalable backends and REST APIs
· Experience with relational databases, knowledge of SQL
· Experience with distributed queues (Celery, RabbitMQ, etc.)
· High self-organization, ability to work independently for result
· Ability to adequately assess the tasks and complete them on time
· Remote work experience will be a plus
· Experience working with our stack (see above), any Python frameworks (Django, Pyramid, etc.), ORM (with SQLAlchemy, etc.)
· Experience working with Amazon Web Services, Kibana, Jenkins, Kurento (WebRTC)
· Any location – remote work;
· Full-time employment;
· Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week;
· Competitive salary & Bonuses and option programs are available.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on email@example.com or www.laveco.com.