Our client is looking for an Experienced Product Manager to join the team that is one of the fastest growing online-school of English for children aged 4-12.
· Formulate product improvements / features to achieve business goals, maintain relevant parts of Product Roadmap,
· Design, execute and evaluate A/B tests,
· Work with engineering team to plan and implement these improvements according to the Product Roadmap;
· Manage Agile process with the engineering team,
· Manage product analytics, define essential metrics, track performance and iterate on product based on insights from this data,
· Work with other departments to coordinate and support roll-out of new features,
· Gather & process product ideas within the organization.
· 4+ years experience in product management
· 4+ years building, delivering, and supporting mobile and/or web applications (mobile preferred)
· Excellent spoken and written English.
· Strong technical background (ideally started career as a software engineer),
· Experience as Product Manager on a notable international consumer product,
· Guru at product stat, metrics and A/B testing (Excel black belt, good knowledge of GA / GO / etc),
· Notable professional achievements (be ready to share cases of your projects),
· Proven experience in agile methodology. Experienced with agile planning, development and communication management tools: JIRA, Slack and similar
· Experienced working as part of a distributed & remote team
· Strong analytical skills & results-oriented and mission driven
· Any location – remote work;
· Full-time employment;
· Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week;
· Competitive salary & Bonuses and option programs are available.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org or www.laveco.com.