Our client is looking for an Experienced JS React Developer to join the team that is one of the fastest growing online-school of English for children aged 4-12.
Development of new functions for the web interface of the customer’s system.
– At least 3 years of experience in commercial development
– Development on React for 2+ years
– Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
– Understanding the principles of adaptive and cross-browser layout
– Knowledge of CSS preprocessors
– Experience working with Redux
It will be a plus:
– Knowledge of AngularJS
– Experience with TypeScript
– Proficiency in written English
– Experience in writing texts
· Any location – remote work;
· Full-time employment;
· Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week;
· Competitive salary & Bonuses and option programs are available.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org or www.laveco.com