Our client is a well-established international group with great products.
The company specializes in open source software and provides Linux and Cloud infrastructure solutions for enterprises.
To enhance the successful team, we are looking for a Senior Product/Application Security Engineer.
Remote work or office-based in one of the company’s locations in Europe (almost everywhere)!
You are going to contribute to the security product development and provide improvements to the product security for enterprise products.
A critical aspect will be doing code reviews (C programming) and suggesting improvements.
· Product security for the enterprise and community products
· Security incident management, evaluation, assessment, fixing of vulnerabilities
· Secure product development, supporting development teams
· Security testing, manual and automatic
· Developing tools
· Writing patches
· Cooperating in projects and teams
· Communication with external and internal customers
· An academic degree (Master/Bachelor or comparable) or IT specialist
· Professional computing experience
· Extensive experience in the application security domain
· Programming skills in C is a must, other scripting languages are welcome
· Very good understanding of the Linux operating system
· Good knowledge of SELinux, AppArmor, protection profiles
· Self-motivated and self-organized
· Pronounced quality awareness, customer-oriented approach
· Good communication skills and meticulous working style
· Good communication level of English
Nice to have(s):
· Knowledge of network security (TCP/IP, SSH, TLS/SSL)
· Knowledge of Containerization, Kubernetes, Go language, and related technologies
· Great salary package (depending on experience and location)
· The working hours are as flexible as possible
· Endless opportunities to learn
· Creative and productive work environment
· Career opportunities and freedom to express your opinion