Our client is an innovative IT / AI software product company, based in the USA.
As part of the growth strategy, we are looking to add a skilled Database Engineer/Senior Data Analyst to the team.
Working model: fully remote from anywhere in Europe, within your time zone!
Full-time and long-term engagement as a Freelancer | Contractor | B2B
Hiring a Data Engineer with experience in Data Analysis, Project Management.
The position is related to:
· Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
· Collaboration with cross-functional teams to analyze the requests using complex SQL queries, joins and developing the Key Performance Indicators to identify the patterns and to reduce the response time
· Perform big data ETL processing
· Develop business dashboards to evaluate the areas of improvement and transformed the data into the actionable insights
· Analyze databases with focus on finding matches between original data model and the one used by the Company’s product
· Design complex data mappings and transformations
· Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Data modelling, Data Dashboards
· Data reconciliation and processing
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· 4+ years of experience regarding database engineering, data models, database design development, data analyses, dashboards, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Proficient with SQL
· Experience with Data wrangling Techniques using SQL string functions
· Ability to write automation scripts for back-end
· A touch of Python would be a big plus
· Excellent communication skills