Our client is a well-established, growing and international active product company within the digital entertainment domain (gaming, e-sports betting, casino gambling, etc.)
To advance the Tech Team, we are looking for a skilled Senior Java Developer to join the high-performance group.
Working fully remote from anywhere in Europe as an Employee or as a Freelancer / Contract, long-term (1+ years).
You will become part of a Sports & Trading Platform tribe where you will be developing and maintaining systems that strive to be the best in class.
Some of your responsibilities:
• Define and analyze business requirements and implement solutions to business needs
• Maintain the existing systems, develop new system applications and improve functionality to ensure high quality in any software releases
• Actively participate in application design, database design, data-flows, and detailed technical design
• Implement, document and unit test code that implements the functionality required by the business to meet business objectives
• Partnering with load testing and QA teams to produce quality software
• An extensive experience in Java 8 (or above) & Spring Framework
• Experience in back-end REST development
• Exceptional understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience in SQL and writing performance complex queries and architecting data solutions
• Knowledge in web Socket and HTTP 2.0
• Passionate about writing good code
• Flexibility and resistance in fast-paced working environment
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Attractive salary package
• Annual performance bonus (also as a Freelancer / Contractor)
• Health and dental insurance
• 22 days paid annual leave
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career