Our client is a well-established, growing and international active product company within the digital entertainment domain (gaming, e-sports, etc.)
To advance the Tech Team, we are looking for a skilled Senior Software Developer to join the high-performance group.
Working fully remote from anywhere in Europe as a Freelancer / Contract, long-term (1+ years).
You will be joining a dynamic, exciting Agile team, working as a key part of a globally distributed development unit.
As a Senior Software Developer:
• You will be developing and maintaining different test automation frameworks.
• You will provide training and support to other development teams on how to use the frameworks.
• You will provide guidelines and define standard practices for writing test automation scripts.
• You have proven work experience in a software engineering environment working with software development, quality assurance and test automation teams.
• You have worked in an Agile Environment and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• You have gathered testing requirements from other development teams.
• 5+ years of experience in software development
• Experience with Cypress,io.
• Experience with Rest API Testing.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with Agile Methodology.
• The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• An analytical mind.
• Commercial and Business Awareness.
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
• The ability to perform multi-tasking.
Nice to Have(s):
• Experience creating any test automation framework.
• Experience with Selenium.
• Experience with any screen recognition tool like Sikuli.
• Experience with Appium.
• Experience with Gatling.
• Experience with JMeter.
• Attractive salary package
• Annual performance bonus (also as a Freelancer / Contractor)
• Health and dental insurance
• 22 days paid annual leave
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career