Our client is a well-established, growing and international active product company within the digital entertainment domain (gaming, e-sports betting, casino gambling, etc.)
To advance the Tech Team, we are looking for a skilled System Administration Team Lead to join the high-performance group.
Working fully remote from anywhere in Europe as a Freelancer / Contractor (long-term, 1+ year) or Employee.
As System Administration Team Lead you will be part of the team that manages and delivers software development projects and helps to ensure availability of key DevOps services used by the software development teams and Business units as well as critical QA/UAT and production environments.
You will lead a small team in keeping the non-prod environments up and running while making improvements to the operations and run them as well as release software to production.
You will become part of a Sports & Trading Platform tribe where you will be developing and maintaining systems that strive to be the best in class.
Some of your responsibilities:
You should have extensive experience in an IT infrastructure role with strong background in Linux and Cloud administration.
A strong advantage will be if you are certified in Linux, VMware, Citrix and have good knowledge of Mac OS X.
Leadership/ mentorship experience is required!
· Following the best methodologies and IT operations but also able to suggest any improvements
· A self-starter with the ability to make progress with minimal direction.
· Good interpersonal skills, capable of mentoring people
· Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong written and presentation skills in English.
· Result Oriented
· Strong organizational skills
· Leadership skills