• Test Automation Engineers’ duties include deep understanding of areas under test automation and ability to test these areas manually if required.
• Work in collaboration with developers to ensure good coverage of the applications tests
• You will be part of the Test automation framework team, responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining test framework.
• Our client value Agility (through SCRUM), Technology (through a modern stack) and Collaboration.
• BS/MSs degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics.
• Proficiency in C# .
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Highly accurate and detail oriented.
Following are distinctive advantages
• Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Selenium, Appium
• Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer
• Experience in Financial industry, understanding of financial markets