Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest. The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the support of multiple global SaaS applications. The role will focus on applications running LAMP Stack and will be expected to develop a strategy for moving them into containers, automating deployments and working with the Scrum Teams support product delivery.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about automation and highly skilled at in Python and Ruby. We are looking for a team player with excellent communications skills who is committed to continuously improving and delivering results.
· Maintenance and support of global applications which run on CentOS Linux, Microsoft Windows, and Kubernetes
· Support development teams and work with them to help operationalize their features and provide expertise on scalability, high availability and performance
· Best-practices administration as it relates to SAAS technologies, confidential data storage and data encryption
· Work with teams to develop Service Level Objective and Indicators and support the process of collecting and these metrics to measure success of the product
· Day-to-day activities include automation of deployments throughout the software development lifecycle, supporting K8’s infrastructure
· Provide expertise to development teams on monitoring, scalability and reliability
· Advanced Linux administration experience (CentOS or RedHat)
· In-depth knowledge of scripting in Python, Ruby, or related language
· Experience with Kubernetes or related containerization software
· Experience with GitHub Enterprise and GitHub Cloud
· Experience with Jenkins, Puppet and Ansible is desirable
· Dynatrace, Zabbix, and other monitoring tools experience are a plus
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Tagged as: sre