Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our Center for Global Product Innovation in Budapest. The SRE will be responsible for the support of multiple global SaaS applications. Diligent’s global presence reaches across 10 regional datacenters across the globe, all of which utilizes Diligent’s own private cloud. This position is fast paced and will require an experience operator. The ideal candidate will be a sharp individual with a strong work ethic, great communication skills, and is passionate about automation. We are looking for a team player who is committed to continuously improving and delivering results.
· Maintenance and support of global applications which run on CentOS Linux, Microsoft Windows, and Kubernetes
· Support development teams and work with them to help operationalize their features and provide expertise on scalability, high availability and performance
· Best-practices administration as it relates to SAAS technologies, confidential data storage, and data encryption
· Work with teams to develop Service Level Objective and Indicators to support the process of collecting these metrics to measure success of the product
· Day-to-day activities include automation of deployments throughout the software development lifecycle, supporting K8’s infrastructure
· Provide expertise to development teams on monitoring, scalability and reliability
· Is accountable for all aspects of deployment and technical operations.
· Advanced Linux administration experience (CentOS or RedHat)
· Strong automation skills and prior experience with supporting a global production environment.
· Experience with Kubernetes or related containerization software
· Experience with GitHub.com, Jenkins, Puppet, and Ansible is desirable
· Rancher, Signalfx, and experience with ELK stack are a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Cross functional collaboration skills and relationship building skills are a must.
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment