We are a fast-growing Berlin-based tech start-up, that is connecting the world’s food supply chain. It is our mission to massively reduce food waste on a global scale. We do so by connecting restaurants and other F&B outlets to their food suppliers on one global platform. Our technology has the potential to optimise communication among food channels to create a more transparent food supply chain.
Our team is filled with humble, smart and simply great people and we truly believe we can change the world. We as a tech team believe that every developer should thrive to be the developer you want to work with. We believe in knowledge sharing & continuous learning.
We believe in our freedom of building & experimenting with new technologies in order to be better than we were yesterday. And we are really proud of our international and diverse team, a community of friends who inspire each other every day.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Stack – AWS SNS, AWS SQS, AWS Lambda, AWS AppSync, GraphQL, AWS DynamoDB, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodePipeline, AWS S3
What you will do:
– You will help our backend team enhance its event-driven microservice architecture inside of the AWS-ecosystem in order to help the client products give the best experience to its use
– You will work on our API layer, which utilizes Amazon’s managed GraphQL service called AppSync. One of Amazon’s latest technologies
– You will contribute to our TypeScript codebase
– You will help build an integration that businesses can use and also help integrate with their existing applications
– You will grow with your team to become an even greater engineer
The ideal candidate:
– 5+ years experience as a backend developer
– Proven experience in building resilient and scalable infrastructure
– Proven experience with cloud providers
– Know how to write clean code
– Know how to apply design patterns
– Knowledge in system designs and software architectures
– You need to be a deep learner
Nice to have:
– Experience with DynamoDB
– Experience with CloudFormation
– Experience with integration and acceptance tests
– Experience with GraphQL or AppSync
– Experience building real-time communication
– Experience with NodeJS
– Experience with TypeScript
– Experience building integrations
– Experience working with Lambda functions and serverless architecture