We are a fast-growing Berlin-based tech start-up, that is connecting the world’s food supply chain. It is our mission to massively reduce food waste on a global scale. We do so by connecting restaurants and other F&B outlets to their food suppliers on one global platform. Our technology has the potential to optimise communication among food channels to create a more transparent food supply chain.
Our team is filled with humble, smart and simply great people and we truly believe we can change the world. We as a tech team believe that every developer should thrive to be the developer you want to work with. We believe in knowledge sharing & continuous learning.
We believe in our freedom of building & experimenting with new technologies in order to be better than we were yesterday. And we are really proud of our international and diverse team, a community of friends who inspire each other every day.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contribution will be the following:
– Design and develop QA automation frameworks for our test infrastructure and provide automation expertise to our engineering teams.
– Develop effective QA strategies and create reliable, detailed test plans, test cases and documentation.
– Establish quality assurance measures and testing standards throughout software development process including bug fixes and enhancements.
– Discover and experiment with new test techniques and formats, strive for continuous improvement to uncover and prevent bugs.
– Work together with developers, QA and the Product Owner in an agile manner in a squad-based organisation.
– Act as a quality consultant toward the product team
– Perform manual testing until the automation is complete.
– Be humble, reliable, detail-oriented, a team player, admit mistakes readily, never stop learning and growing.
The ideal candidate brings
– At least 4+ years of automated testing experience on mobile (iOS and Android) or web applications, awareness of related frameworks.
– Proven experience and completed test projects in web / API / mobile test automation.
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
– To be organised, communicative, and proactive, and excited to be involved in ongoing product development.
– Passion for quality, testing and performance.