We are a fast-growing Berlin-based tech start-up, that is connecting the world’s food supply chain. It is our mission to massively reduce food waste on a global scale. We do so by connecting restaurants and other F&B outlets to their food suppliers on one global platform. Our technology has the potential to optimise communication among food channels to create a more transparent food supply chain.
Our team is filled with humble, smart and simply great people and we truly believe we can change the world. We as a tech team believe that every developer should thrive to be the developer you want to work with. We believe in knowledge sharing & continuous learning.
We believe in our freedom of building & experimenting with new technologies in order to be better than we were yesterday. And we are really proud of our international and diverse team, a community of friends who inspire each other every day.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
How you will impact
– You will improve our iOS clients, test, deploy and benchmark your own code
– You will participate in code reviews
– You will contribute to product discussions
– You will work together with other mobile engineers, QA and Product Managers in a squad-based setup
– You will grow with your team to become an even greater engineer
What you will need to have an impact
– Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or have any other proven experience in software development
– Hands-on experience developing iOS apps
– Experience working with Swift
– Proficient with Swift 4 and iOS frameworks
– Care about writing high-quality code
To be even more impactful it would be a plus to have
– Experience with modern design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, VIPER etc.
– Proficient understanding of Git.
– Experience with AWS
– Experience with GraphQL
– Familiarity with continuous integration.
– Familiarity with unit testing.
– Applied knowledge of software engineering best practices and software development methodologies. e.g. Scrum
Tagged as: ios