Given the fast growth of ByteDance in the world, we are working on building the next-generation ads integrity system for ByteDance Ads.
We are seeking for Software Engineers at all levels which help us to anticipate, predict potential threats, and build systems to protect against these treats. You will have the chance to work with a fully globalized team made up of great engineering talents in different countries, and work closely with cross-functional teams to build safe and trusted connections between users, businesses, and ByteDance.
1. Build highly scalable systems including ads policy enforcement, ads integrity systems, to improve ByteDance user experience with ads across the platform
2. Collaborate with product managers, policy team and other key stakeholders to define products and drive initiatives from engineering viewpoint
1. BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant majors with at least 2 years of work experience
2. Excellent programming, debugging, and optimization skills in general purpose programming languages
3. Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear and concise way
1. Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Go, C/C++, and Python
2. Good understanding of one of the following domains is a plus (optional): ad fraud detection, risk control, quality control, business integrity, and online advertising systems
3. Good knowledge of one of the following areas: backend development, large-scale systems, data, and full-stack
Tagged as: java