The ability to work from an AVASO office (occasionally) is a plus, but for the right candidate, we are willing to offer a remote position if needed.
At AVASO we value people who love technology and want to deliver excellence to our clients.
We don’t expect you to know everything in advance, but to be eager to learn and unafraid of asking questions.
AVASO Software Solutions is a part of AVASO Group which has 1600+ employees in 160+ countries.
The company is managed from Scandinavia and India, and the main business of AVASO is IT services. Software is a relatively new focus area for the business, so you’ll have a chance to be a part of shaping a new culture while still being a part of a larger organization with all the possibilities that entails.
We value diversity and encourage anyone with the right skills to apply for this position.
For this position, technical tests will be required before an interview – the initial test will take approximately 80 minutes, followed by interviews conducted by both technical and HR staff.
We are looking for multiple skilled Senior full-stack developers with C# and Angular expertise to be a part of our growing team of consultants primarily focused on the European market.
The candidates will be working closely with clients in Europe, and willingness to travel to Europe occasionally is a plus.
The projects we are recruiting for include enterprise SaaS solutions in market-leading European clients to cloud-based analytical applications serving as a back-end to customer-facing mobile applications in the energy sector.
Candidates must be passionate about technology and possess a willingness to learn new things as well as an aptitude for communicating with a diverse set of stakeholders and domain experts.
Important personal skills:
– Attention to detail
– Focus on high-quality code
– Understands the importance of communication and insight into the problem domain at hand
– Openness to work with people from other cultures and backgrounds
– Participate in requirements analysis
– Write clean and scalable code in C#, Angular and T-SQL.
– Write Unit and Integration tests of code
– Develop documentation throughout the software development lifecycle
– Work closely with domain experts to design solutions
– Design, test, and implement architectures to support very large workloads in a cloud environment
Requirements (you don’t need to check every box, but the first five are important):
– BA/BS degree in computer science/engineering, or equivalent
– Great communication skills both verbally and in writing
– Positive mindset
– Proven experience with C#, Angular and SQL
– RESTful APIs
– Git / pull requests / feature branches
– Entity Framework Core
– SignalR (Azure SignalR is a bonus)
– SQL Server / T-SQL
– OAuth2 and role-based security
– Agile methodologies
– Azure DevOps
– Experience with design patterns, e.g. Observer, Decorator, etc.
– Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks (e.g. NUnit and Moq)
– Experience with Microsoft Azure App Services, Service bus, WebJobs, SQL Databases is a plus
– Experience with Elastic Search is a plus
– Willingness to learn new technologies and skills
What we offer:
– Competitive compensation based on seniority
– Opportunity to take certifications to further your knowledge and career
– Great work-life balance
– Be part of an exciting company that is growing quickly
– Strong people-focused culture, where we care about your growth