Senior AI Developer
Hi there! We’re looking for a Senior AI developer who has several years of experience in machine learning and is an expert of natural language processing to become part of the Food Discovery app team.
Location: Remote, reporting to London UTC.
Engagement: Full time role, 40 hours per week
The client mission is to connect people to food they enjoy that matches their dietary requirements. It is the first service to provide lifestyle eaters with details of all relevant ingredients, dishes, recipes and restaurants in the UK and US.
Your job will be to implement machine learning algorithms for categorizing food, extracting ingredients from dishes and come up with creative ways to clean and enrich our dataset in an automated manner.
What we’re looking for
What you will do
● Develop machine learning algorithms to automate our dish categorization process.
● Experiment with different state of the art solutions to improve the accuracy of our networks.
● Analyze our dataset and come up with proposals for how to improve the quality of our data.
● Work together with our AI professionals to maintain and improve our existing solutions.
Who you are
● You’re an experienced AI developer with at least 5 years of experience, who has been involved in a number of large-scale projects.
● You have experience with natural language processing (NLP) applications.
● You are proficient in Python, Numpy, Pandas, and you can build clean, extendable and scalable code.
● You are familiar with Tensorflow, PyTorch, and Spacy, and have a basic knowledge in statistics.
● You have experience with development in Jupyter notebooks and Dash.
● You have a basic DevOps experience (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).