As a Front-End Engineer, you will help design and code front end for the ODE’s consumer tech that breaks the norms of normal Front End and Mobile development using a new paradigm for novel application development and usage. It is a key part of our innovation that drives our vision. The Developer will focus on creating solutions that cause customer delight. As an active participant in your team, you’ll translate product vision from user experience design into scalable and functional features holistically including design and engineering. You will work closely with employees in creating an efficient, scalable and secure applications. Passion for learning, collaboration and fun is a must!
● Research and engineer key features into the product road map.
● Translate UI/UX design wireframes into Web, Mobile and IOT applications.
● Think and build security into every layer of development and deployment.
● Collaborate with team members and stakeholder
● Ensuring Web Pages and Application is optimized for reusability, speed and scalability
● Majoring in Computer Science, Data Science or related field.
● A minimum of 5 + experience of software development is required
● Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
● Working knowledge of mobile frameworks such as Flutter/Dart or React Native to create multi platforms mobile applications for Android and iOS
● Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
● Experience with the consumption of internal RESTful APIs and also 3rd party APIs.
● Experience with Git or similar version control systems.
● Understanding of SEO principles.
● Good problem-solving, interpersonal skills and time management skills.
● Ability to learn quickly and translate concepts into solutions.
● Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
● Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator
The Nice to Haves
● Solid foundation in Computer Science concepts and an understanding of data privacy and security.
● Experience in Super App development.
● Experience with CI/CD pipeline development such AWS CodePipeLine.
● Experience in software development, with one published (or more) mobile apps in the Google Play or App Stores.
● Familiarity with auth protocols OAuth/OpenID, SAML
Affirmative Action Statement
ODE considers applicants without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does ODE discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
Tagged as: python